Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

MANTOVA MXGP NEXT FOR TEAM SUZUKI

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@MANTOVA $MXGP NEXT FOR TEAM $SUZUKI

Team Suzuki Press Office – June 23.

Little chance for respite this week for Team Suzuki with the Fullback Grand Prix of Lombardia at the Tazio Nuvolari circuit taking the series to Mantova for round 12 of 18 in the 2016 FIM Motocross World Championship.

The shallow sand represents the second visit to Italy for the teams and riders this season. Team Suzuki World MXGP will provide Ben Townley with his second outing in a week on the RM-Z450 and with the New Zealander able to get some valuable track mileage in his comeback from a left wrist injury “it will be good to get another race in for sure,” he said after the event in Matterley Basin in the UK last Sunday.

‘BT’ might be slightly frustrated by the amount of laps in anger he has made this campaign but the veteran is more than acquainted with the factory RM-Z by this stage and was encouraged by the steps made with the team midway through the British Grand Prix last weekend in terms of handling. “My favourite aspect of the RM-Z450 is the chassis,” he imparted in a quiet moment away from practice and qualification. “I feel very confident with it and it gives you a safe feeling all the time. The bike never does anything unexpected whether you are in the mud or the dry; it is very consistent across all types of terrain.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.