Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

ROCZEN & RCH SUZUKI WIN AT HIGH POINT MX

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@ROCZEN & @RCH $SUZUKI WIN AT HIGH POINT MX

Team Suzuki Press Office – June 21.

RCH Suzuki Factory Racing’s Ken Roczen continued his blistering start to the outdoor season turning in a perfect 1-1 performance in Saturday’s Red Bull High Point National, collecting his seventh win in eight motos and third overall victory of the 2016 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship in America.

At the same time, the 22-year-old Soaring Eagle/ Jimmy John’s/ Suzuki RM-Z450 rider extended his points lead to 41 over second-placed Eli Tomac with one-third of the season already run.

Said Roczen: “I think this was probably the gnarliest track we’ve ridden all year. It got super rough. They added a lot of mulch and most of the stuff pushes to the side, especially when you water it, so it was really sketchy. It was definitely a tough track, which made for great racing. I grabbed the holeshot in the first moto and it’s always good to have a clear track. I think a couple of people crashed behind me so I had a little gap. I just tried to ride a smart race and take the checkers. I was super-happy with that.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.