16 June 2016 WorldSSP 2016 The Honda WorldSSP team aims high in Italy Round 8 – Riviera di Rimini Misano World Circuit

Daily Motorcycle News has moved Here
totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

16 June 2016 WorldSSP 2016 The Honda WorldSSP team aims high in Italy Round 8 – Riviera di Rimini Misano World Circuit

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

16 June 2016 @WorldSSP 2016 The @Honda #WorldSSP team aims high in #Italy Round 8 – Riviera di Rimini Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli, Italy

Patrick ‘PJ’ Jacobsen will be back onboard the Honda WorldSSP Team’s CBR600RR machine as the FIM Supersport World Championship returns to action at the Misano World Circuit ‘Marco Simoncelli’, for the eighth round of the 2016 season. Last weekend, the 22-year-old from Montgomery, New York, took part in the 12-hour of Portimão: he showed impressive form, despite a not-so-positive outcome due to technical difficulties, in what was his first-ever endurance racing experience.
One year ago, Jacobsen scored at Misano his second podium in a row after his switch to Honda machinery at the end a great race around the 4.226 Km sweeping Italian track. He is now looking forward to score the best possible result before the long three-month summer break for World Supersport, which will come to an end on September 16th.

Patrick Jacobsen 2
I can’t wait to get back on track at Misano, it’s definitely my favourite circuit on the 2016 World Supersport calendar. Last year I had a great race there and now I hope to be doing just the same onboard my Honda CBR600RR. The bike has so potential here and so do I, so I think it’s a great weekend to charge hard and go for a top result.
- Honda WorldSSP

Pieter Breddels
Technical Manager
Donington was a good race for us and it was definitely something to build some momentum on. Hopefully we can continue the same way at Misano, a track that suits our bike very well. PJ has been working very hard over the last month and has raced non-stop between World Supersport and World Endurance, so he is surely on great form. He seems to be able to adapt very quickly to very different bikes so it won’t be a problem for him to be back to full speed from the get go with the 600cc.
- Honda WorldSSP
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.