Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

NEW SUZUKIS SHOWCASED AT SUZUKA CIRCUIT - REVISED

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

NEW #SUZUKIS SHOWCASED AT #SUZUKA CIRCUIT - REVISED
Jun 9th, 2016

Team Suzuki Press Office – June 9.

Suzuki’s 2016 MotoGP™ GSX-RR was on display alongside the all new Satria F150 and Team KAGAYAMA ARRC Supersport GSX-R600 at the weekend’s third round of the Asia Road Race Championship at Suzuka Circuit in Japan.

Team Manager and SUZUKI ASIAN CHALLENGE mentor/ organiser Yukio Kagayama displayed Aleix Espargaro’s #41 machine as inspiration to the young up-and-coming riders in Suzuki’s popular one make, single-platform race series; who one-day hope to progress to the top level of world motorcycle competition.

Said Kagayama: “We displayed the MotoGP™ Suzuki GSX-RR and Team KAGAYAMA GSX-R models in the pits for the SAC riders to see them. It is their dream to one day become a rider that would be able to race on it, so I thought that it would be a good opportunity for them to see the actual machine. The riders were all mesmerised and I was happy to see them like that.”

The new, more powerful, faster and lighter ‘underbone’ F150 has scored numerous accolades from Asian Media recently – including the ‘MotoPlus’ 150cc underbone technology Award, 150cc underbone fuel consumption Award and also Rookie of the Year Award since its launch at round two of the SAC in Thailand last month.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.