Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Redmond and Gerston to race Erzberg

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@Redmond and @Gerston to race @Erzberg

Factory Beta extreme racers Kyle Redmond and Max Gerston are all set to race this year's Erzberg Rodeo extreme race held in Eizenerz, Austria May 26-29th. The event has a reputation of being one of the toughest extreme races in the world. Kyle Redmond has has success at Erzberg finishing inside the top five while Max Gerston will make his first attempt. Both riders will be aboard specially preparred Beta 300 RR two strokes.

Redmond says he's ready, "I'm so happy that Beta is giving me this opportunity to race Erzberg, I have loved this race since I first did it a few years ago. We have been working hard for the last couple of months and I feel ready"

Kyle Redmond is ready for Erzberg. (Photo by Kenny Jones)

Max Gerston is also all set, "I absolutely cannot wait to race Erzberg. I have wanted to for a long time and I am stoked on the opportunity to race and do the best I can. I am in the best shape of my life and feel I have done everything possible to prepare for such a grueling event. Fitness and grit is the name of the game, and I think I will play the game well."

Max Gerston will take on Erzberg for the first time.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.