Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Groemm on the Podium

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@Groemm on the Podium

Beta's Jesse Groemm put his Jeff Pasqua-prepared 250 RR on the podium again at Round 4 of the GNCC championship this past weekend in Union, South Carolina. Teammate Tegan Temple also had a solid day finishing in 5th for the day. Groemm and Temple are 3rd and 4th in points respectively in the XC2 pro class.

Groemm describes his race, "I started off in 8th on the first lap and made my way up to the lead and held it for 3 laps I made some mistakes one of which I crashed and hit a tree causing me to fall back into 3rd place, I'm glad to be on the podium and have such a great bike and team behind me We will keep pushing for the top spot, a huge thanks to Beta USA, My mechanic Jeff Pasqua , team manager Zack Huberty, Beta Factory suspension, Fly racing, Aria helmets, Scott goggles, Sidi boots, Kenda Tires."

Jesse Groemm jumping across the large creek in SC. (Photo by Ken Hill)

"I'm happy we led a few laps today. Jesse rode great putting his 250 RR into the lead early in the race and Tegan put in another consistent ride grabbing fifth. We're sitting third and fourth in points and we're looking to gain some ground going into the fifth GNCC in two weeks. We're doing well this season and just have to keep the ball rolling." Team Manager Zack Huberty.

Groemm has been on the podium two out of four times in the GNCC series (photo by Ken Hill)

Tegan Temple had another strong top 5 finish for the day. (Photo by Ken Hill)

The Beta factory team heads back to South Carolina for round 5 of the GNCC series May 1st.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.