Simpson Family Funeral Homes Acquires One-of-a-kind Motorcycle Hearse From Industry-leading Tombstone Hearse & Trike

Daily Motorcycle News has moved Here
totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Simpson Family Funeral Homes Acquires One-of-a-kind Motorcycle Hearse From Industry-leading Tombstone Hearse & Trike

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

SHERIDAN, Mich., April 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- For families who want an unforgettable way to bring their loved one to the cemetery, Simpson Family Funeral Homes (http://www.simpsonfamilyfuneralhomes.com/) has an answer. The funeral home has recently added a custom-built motorcycle hearse to its fleet – only the third such vehicle in the entire state of Michigan. A custom production of Tombstone Hearse & Trike in Tombstone, Arizona, the new hearse will appeal to families whose loved ones enjoyed motorcycles or just being unique.
"I believe funerals should be about celebrating a person's life and not just mourning their death," said Bill Simpson Jr., owner of Simpson Family Funeral Homes. "I strive to give families as many options as possible and help them celebrate their loved one's life and I really feel this motorcycle hearse will do just that."
Simpson Family Funeral Home is only the second funeral home in the state of Michigan to own a Tombstone Hearse & Trike motorcycle hearse and the first and only one in the world to own Tombstone's new 'Signature Series.'
"Bill insisted from the beginning that he wanted something special," said Jack Feather, owner of Tombstone Hearse & Trike. "I'm proud to say that after being in business for 14 years, this is the most unique model that we have built and the only one with a unique custom paint scheme."
The Tombstone hearse began as a new 2016 motorcycle, which was disassembled and rebuilt to match the custom-built coach. Simpson Jr. provided input throughout the project to ensure the finished vehicle would meet the needs of the funeral home and the families he serves.
Families wanting to use this motorcycle hearse have a couple of options, Simpson explained. "For funerals arranged through my funeral home, there is no rental cost, it's included in every package we offer. For funerals arranged through another funeral home outside my area, the hearse and trike can be rented."
Simpson said he is willing to travel as far as he needs to go to help families celebrate their loved one's life.
There has been so much interest in this unique motorcycle hearse, Simpson has set up an 800 number to handle reservation and information requests, that number is 1-800-989-6671.
Simpson Family Funeral Homes has two locations in Montcalm County – Stanton and Sheridan. Simpson Jr. is a second-generation funeral director.
About Simpson Family Funeral Homes
One of our goals at Simpson Family Funeral Homes is to help families celebrate the life of their loved one, not just mourn their death. With this unique perspective of funeral service, we feel we are the area's premier funeral home in terms of helping families through a very difficult time.
We work hand in hand with each and every family we serve to ensure their loved one's life is celebrated in way that brings honor to them.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.