totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

WSS 2016 - Clear target for PJ Jacobsen and the Honda WorldSSP Team at Aragon

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@WSS 2016 - Clear target for PJ @Jacobsen and the @Honda #WorldSSP Team at #Aragon
Round 3 – Aragon
MotorLand Aragón, Spain

PJ Jacobsen and the Honda WorldSSP Team have arrived at the MotorLand Aragón circuit near Alcañiz in Spain, where this weekend they will take part in the third round of the 2016 FIM Supersport World Championship. The 22-year-old American currently sits second in the standings, 11 points shy of leader Randy Krummenacher, following fifth and third place finishes in Australia and Thailand.
Last year on different machinery, Jacobsen claimed second at the chequered flag in the World Supersport race in Spain. Knowing the great potential of his Honda CBR600RR machine, the current series vice champion hopes to go one better in front of the Aragón crowd.
This third event of the season marks a historical new era for the middleweight class of WorldSBK: MotorLand Aragón will host the debut of the newly born FIM Europe Supersport Cup – designed to replace the Superstock 600 Championship – which adds a significant number of young and fierce competitors to the Supersport grid in all the European events on the calendar.

Patrick Jacobsen 2
“In Thailand we were able to finish closer to where we want to be and that result has put me in a good position for Aragón. I was second there last year and, with the competitive package I’m now on, I’m sure we can aim for even greater things. We had our first winter test there last November, so we have a little bit of a head start. I’m looking forward to the race weekend and to challenge for the win, which is what we need for the Championship run.”
- Honda WorldSSP

Pieter Breddels
Technical Manager
“We have improved our performance between the first and second rounds of the year, and In Thailand, PJ was able to lead for the majority of the race. We’re confident that in Aragón we will be fighting again for top honours. It took us a little more time than expected to find the right settings for the front-end of the bike but with a bit of fine tuning, our package will be ready to fight for the win. The bike is fast and the rider is on great form, so we are looking forward to the weekend.”
- Honda WorldSSP
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.