ROCKSTAR ENERGY HUSQVARNA FACTORY RACING’S JASON ANDERSON PUTS IN A HARD CHARGE TO FINISH 9TH AT TORONTO SX!

Daily Motorcycle News has moved Here
totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

ROCKSTAR ENERGY HUSQVARNA FACTORY RACING’S JASON ANDERSON PUTS IN A HARD CHARGE TO FINISH 9TH AT TORONTO SX!

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@ROCKSTAR ENERGY @HUSQVARNA FACTORY #RACING’S JASON ANDERSON PUTS IN A HARD CHARGE TO FINISH 9TH AT TORONTO SX!

Anderson Holds On To Third Overall in 450 Rider Point Standings

Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing’s Jason Anderson overcame a first lap altercation to salvage an impressive top-10 finish at the Toronto Supercross held at
the Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario. His strong ride maintains his position at third overall in 450 rider point standings. Martin Davalos sat the night out due to personal reasons, while teammate Christophe Pourcel was unable to race due to an injury he suffered this week during practice. He hopes to return next week in Detroit.

Jason Anderson got a fifth-place start in his heat and quickly moved into fourth by the end of the first lap. After battling for a top-three spot for over two laps, he made the move for third with three laps to go. He finished third to transfer to the main. In the main, Anderson pulled a top-10 start before getting caught up in a big pileup in the first rhythm section after running into a downed rider. He remounted in the back of the pack and immediately started putting in a charge. He advanced from 16th to 10th by the halfway mark and eventually finished the race in ninth. His impressive ride maintained his position at third overall in 450 rider point standings.

“I felt like I put myself in a good position,” said Anderson. “My starts have been better. I came out around sixth, but the guy who got the holeshot looped out when I was in the air and I hit his bike. It definitely wasn’t what I was planning, but at the same time I made the best of it. Luckily I’m healthy after that and put in 20 good laps. My whole front end was crooked, but all-in-all it wasn’t the worst time.”

Toronto Supercross Results:

250SX East Main Event
1. Justin Hill
2. Jeremy Martin
3. Matt Bisceglia

250SX East Rider Point Standings:
1. Jeremy Martin – 65 points
2. Justin Hill – 63 points
3. Malcolm Stewart – 55 points
4. Martin Davalos – Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing - 45 points
5. Aaron Plessinger – 45 points
6. Tyler Bowers – 35 points
7. Matt Bisceglia – 32 points
8. Benny Bloss – 32 points
9. Alexander Frye – 31 points
10. Jesse Wentland – 30 points

450SX Main Event
1. Ken Roczen
2. Marvin Musquin
3. Ryan Dungey

9. Jason Anderson – Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing

450SX Rider Point Standings:
1. Ryan Dungey - 233 points
2. Ken Roczen – 199 points
3. Jason Anderson – Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing – 175 points
4. Eli Tomac – 170 points
5. Cole Seely – 163 points
6. Marvin Musquin – 156 points
7. Chad Reed – 142 points
8. Justin Brayton – 125 points
9. Davi Millsaps – 105 points
10. Jacob Weimer – 92 points

12. Christophe Pourcel – Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing - 77 points
Jason Anderson put in an impressive charge at Tornto Supercross to finish in the top-10. (Photo: Simon Cudby)
1200 x 799 - 0.95 MB

Anderson's ninth-place finish maintains his top three position in 450 rider point standings. (Photo: Simon Cudby)
1200 x 1803 - 1.42 MB
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.