Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

SUZUKI WINS INDIA BAJA

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

$SUZUKI WINS #INDIA #BAJA

Team Suzuki Press Office – February 20.

Suzuki took a double podium at the first ever India Baja event last weekend, with CS Santosh and Joshua Pramod taking first and third positions on the rostrum following a gruelling 24 hours of racing in the tough Rajasthan terrain.

Baja, one of the most popular forms of off-road racing, involves 24 hours of racing on dirt tracks measuring more than 300 kilometres and includes the additional challenge of night racing, which changes the nature of the game significantly.

India’s top rally-raid rider, CS Santosh, piloted his Suzuki RMX450Z to an incredible performance to win the Moto category by a massive margin of over 58 minutes.

Said Santosh: “Winning the first ever Baja to be held in the country is a perfect way to start the New Year! And winning it on a brand-new Suzuki RMX450Z straight out of the crate makes it even more special for me. The 2016 model is a flawless machine with great handling and an amazing top speed.

“I feel that this form of off-road racing has huge potential in a country like India, because it’s very competitor friendly and does not put too much strain on the resources of the participants. I hope this format of off-road racing grows in India.”
Santosh’s Suzuki team partner Joshua Pramod took his Suzuki Quadsport Z400 to an amazing third place in the overall time classification.

“The Quadsport Z400 has an amazing motor, is responsive like a motorcycle and comfortable as well. It certainly surprised many of the leading motorcycle competitors!” explained Pramod.

Overall times: 1. CS Santosh (Suzuki RMX450Z) 4:19:17, 2. Jes David 5:17:39, 3. Joshua Pramod (Suzuki Quadsport Z400) 6:07:25.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.