Nationwide to release new television ads featuring Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Daily Motorcycle News has moved Here
totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Nationwide to release new television ads featuring Dale Earnhardt Jr.

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@Nationwide to release new television ads featuring Dale @Earnhardt Jr.

'Many Sides of Dale' series premieres during 2016 Daytona 500
COLUMBUS. Ohio, Feb. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Nationwide will release a series of new commercials featuring Dale Earnhardt Jr. that focuses on the different aspects of his personal and business life and how Nationwide has solutions to protect them.
Two of the new television spots will make their broadcast debut during the Daytona 500 on Feb. 21, 2016, and will be refreshed throughout the NASCAR season.
"There's a lot more to Dale Jr. than meets the eye," said Terrance Williams, chief marketing officer at Nationwide. "There's the racer we all know and love. But he's also a business owner, an animal lover, a soon-to-be husband, and more. For every real part of Dale Jr., particularly the sides of him that most people might not know, there's a Nationwide product or policy to protect it."
Throughout the series, viewers will learn more about the "other sides" of Earnhardt: Boss Man Dale, who runs his company JR Motorsports with a firm handshake; Water Cooler Dale, the break room buddy; and Animal Whisperer Dale, the animal lover.
In addition to showing these many aspects of Earnhardt, the commercials also showcase his quirky, accessible sense of humor.
"I thought the shoot was a lot of fun," said Earnhardt. "I always look forward to making our Nationwide commercials. This time, we were doing things that were a lot more humorous. We got a lot of funny stuff that I think fans are really going to enjoy."
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.