Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Jesse Groemm Podiums

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Jesse @Groemm #Podiums

#Beta #USA's factory team kicked off their Eastern swing season in Sumter, South Carolina this past weekend for round one of the AMA National Enduro series. The series continues to gain strength under the direction of Alan Randt and his crew with more than 600 racers signing up.

Factory Beta racer Jesse Groemm finished on the box in third after running second most of the event. Racing his Factory Beta 250 RR tuned by coach and race mechanic Jeff Pasqua, Groemm won the second special test and finished second in two others.
Jesse Groemm- "The racing today was super tight I was 20 seconds off the winner and only 2 seconds off of second place, there's a bunch of places throughout the day I wish I made up two seconds but I'm very happy to start 2016 with a podium finish! My 250 RR had the perfect balance of smooth power, a huge thanks to everyone at Beta USA, my mechanic Jeff Pasqua and all of our great sponsors !"

Jesse Groemm finished third in South Carolina

Teammate Tegan Temple prefers GNCC racing over the tight trees however still found speed with a 10th place finish in test number one, finishing the day in 15th. The young racer from Pennsylvania is new to the Beta Factory team and has already racked up a ton of seat time aboard his 250 RR.
Tegan Temple- "
I put together a decent ride this past weekend at the first round of the National Enduro and came away with a 15th in a stacked class. It's not where I want to be but I had some good tests and I know what I need to work on to get up front. I'm going to work hard over the next couple weeks and try to get inside the top ten at round two."

Tegan Temple finding his speed in the trees.

Beta Team manager Zack Huberty was pleased with his two racer's performances, "A third overall after the first round for Jesse is a great start to the season. He was just shy of second overall and not far off of the win. I'm hoping we can continue with his effort in Alabama. Tegan rode consistent most of the day and we're hoping to see him inside the top ten as the season goes on. It's great to see our program progressing with all of the changes we made in the off-season."

Beta USA's factory team's next race is this weekend for round two of the AMA West Hare Scrambles Championship held in Coalinga, California. Factory Beta racer Kyle Redmond will join the Beta satellite Purvines race team of Nick Burson, Axel Pearson, and Damon Bush.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.