Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Adam Jenkinson joins Team Green and signs for NMT No-Limits Kawasaki

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Adam @Jenkinson joins Team Green and signs for NMT No-Limits @Kawasaki

Official Superstock team for Kawasaki UK, NMT No-Limits, has signed Cheshire-man Adam Jenkinson to compete in the tightly contested National Superstock Championship.
The team has also re-signed Jordan Weaving to compete in the Junior Superstock 600 Championship aboard the Ninja ZX-6R. Finishing sixth last year, the team hopes he can build on this success to be a championship contender once again.
Hands on and technical support from the Japanese manufacturer, along with that of title sponsors, NMT Shipping and No Limits Trackdays mean Jenkinson will be hotly tipped for title success as he campaigns aboard the brand new 2016 Ninja ZX-10R, which features a whole raft of new technology developed in conjunction with the Kawasaki Racing Team.
Looking forward to the season ahead, Jenkinson said: “I had a really successful season with Kawasaki in 2013, almost winning the title and have always felt most comfortable on the ‘green’ machines. I can’t wait to get started in 2016 and with a heavy testing schedule in place, I’ll be ready to fight for race wins straight from the off in April. Kawasaki UK has been kind enough to loan me a KX250F to do some training on over the winter which will help me get in the best possible shape I can for the racing season.”
Ross Burridge, Kawasaki UK Senior Racing Co-ordinator, said: “I’m really pleased that the NMT No-Limits Kawasaki team has signed Adam. He’s a very accomplished rider who is more than capable of winning the Superstock title for us. It’s the second year that the team will be our official Superstock team and it’s not Adam’s first time aboard a Kawasaki so we’re sure that the partnership will bring great results. Our new Ninja ZX-10R is phenomenal and I can’t wait to see what Adam can do with the bike on track next year.
“It’s fantastic news to have Jordan as part of Team Green again. He had a promising year in 2015 and we hope with this experience aboard the Ninja ZX-6R, he can be at the front of the grid from round one.”
The latest announcement rounds-up the British Superbike series Team Green members, with representation in each of the classes. James Ellison, Peter Hickman and Leon Haslam will be competing in the British Superbikes, Mason Law and Luke Hedger racing for Gearlink Kawasaki in the British Supersport class, Jordan Weaving in the Superstock 600 class and Adam Jenkinson on the Superstock 1000 grid.
Ross Burridge continued: “I can’t wait for the 2016 season to begin. We have such a strong line-up in each class and I’m looking forward to seeing what the teams can achieve on the ZX machines. We clinched the Manufacturer’s Championship last year for the fourth consecutive year – let’s hope we make it five!”
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.