Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Beta USA's Team is all set for 2016

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@Beta #USA's Team is all set for 2016

Beta USA is proud to announce their factory off road team for 2016. The team consists of seven riders across the nation and will compete in GNCC, National Enduro, EnduroX, West Coast Hare Scrambles, as well as the NATC National Trial series. The Off Road team will be managed by Zack Huberty while ten-time national champion Ray Peters will be managing the Trial team.

Zack Huberty comments on the Off Road Team saying, "2016 is going to be an exciting year for Beta with strong talent in all of the major National series. Entering my second year with Beta certainly makes things a little easier. We have the best companies sponsoring our team and great personnel backing us all with the ultimate goal of winning championships."

In the East, Jesse Groemm returns looking for his first title in both NEPG and GNCC XC2. The New Jersey native will race a specially prepared 300 RR in the National Enduros and a 250 RR in the GNCC's.

Jesse Groemm is 100% healthy and ready for 2016. Photo by Ken Hill

Groemm's new teammate for 2016 is Tegan Temple from West Chester, Pennsylvania. The young racer finished twice on the GNCC XC2 podium in 2015 and looks very comfortable on his new Beta. Temple will compete aboard a Factory 250 RR in GNCC as well as the NEPG series.

Tegan Temple is looking forward to 2016 aboard his new ride. Photo by Shan Moore

Returning to the team out in the West are the Extreme riders Kyle Redmond and Max Gerston riding the factory 300 RR's built specifically for EnduroX. Due to the 2016 series not starting until August, the two Factory riders will test a few different venues for conditioning. Redmond will compete in the heavily-contested West Coast Hare Scramble series while Gerston will toss his skills into the NEPG ring. Both riders may also compete in a few International extreme events as well.

Kyle Redmond will ride two series for 2016. Photo by Drew Ruiz

Max Gerston and his Beta 300 continue to turn heads. Photo by Drew Ruiz.

Also returning to the team for 2016 out in the west are Morgan Tanke and Ty Cullins. Tanke finished 5th in the Women's pro points standings. The young racer will compete on a specially prepared Beta Xtrainer. She explains, "My first year with Beta has been great and I look forward to another. I jumped on the Xtrainer mid season and have been loving the new bike. I broke my arm 2 rounds into the season and have been working hard to get my results back where they need to be. Next year I will be racing the Xtrainer for the whole endurocross series and can't wait to get it back on top of the box!

Morgan Tanke and her Xtrainer are crowd favorites. Photo by Karissa Russ.

Ty Cullins, now at the young age of 17 had a solid rookie year making three main events and winning a heat race. The Riverside, California rider is also looking for improved results in 2016. Cullins has a dual-roll with the team by not only competing in the EnduroX series but also continuing aboard his Evo 300 in the NATC National Trial series.
"This will be my fourth year riding the NATC national trials series for Beta and my second year on the factory EnduroX team. I can't thank everyone at Beta enough for all their support as I move through the ranks and I'm glad to be on the team again next year. I'm very excited for the 2016 season and for the changes that I'm making for next year." Cullins comments.

Ty Cullins will make a switch from a 300 to a 250 RR for 2016. Photo by Drew Ruiz

Rounding out the Factory team is Florida rider Andreas Niederer. The Austrian native will compete aboard a Beta Evo 300 in the 2016 National Trial series in the Expert class. Niederer finished 4th in the 2015 series points championship and no doubt will be fighting for a championship in 2016. Niederer will join teammate Ty Cullins in an all-out Expert Championship battle.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.