Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Groemm puts it on the box!

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@Groemm puts it on the box!

The final round of the GNCC series was the final race of the 2015 season for the East Coast Beta Factory squad. Round 13 of an always-grueling GNCC schedule was held in Crawfordsville, Indiana and proved to be yet another muddy event testing the racer's endurance and ability.

Jesse Groemm finished on the podium aboard his Factory 250 RR for the first time this season. Jesse finished the season out 9th in XC2 points despite missing four rounds from a severe concussion.
Groemm sums up his season, "This season has had its ups and downs dealing with two concussion but I'm happy to finish out the year with a podium at the Final Gncc ! Im looking forward to carrying the momentum into 2016, my Beta 250RR worked great, a big thanks to Beta USA and all our sponsors"

Jesse Groemm has found his speed. Photo by Ken Hill

Jesse Groemm will be looking for more wins in 2016. Photo by Ken Hill

Cory Buttrick had his last ride with the team and finished the day in 7th place with a 15th place overall for the season in XC1.
Team Manager Zack Huberty states, "It's great to end the season on a high note, Jesse pushed hard last weekend and stayed with the lead group all day. This is our first XC2 podium and a great confidence booster for Groemm going into the off season. 2016 is going to be a great year on the East coast with Jesse Groemm and our newest addition Tegan Temple."
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.