Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Kawasaki UK announce GBmoto as Team Green Official Superbike team in BSB

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@Kawasaki UK announce #GBmoto as Team Green Official Superbike team in #BSB

#Kawasaki UK has signed a three-year deal with GBmoto Racing to become their official team in the British Superbike Championship – a partnership that will mean a closer working relationship with the World Superbike team and Kawasaki factory.
Spearheading the Japanese manufacturers extensive Team Green programme, the team will again compete for the MCE British Superbike Championship title as well as at the North West 200, Isle of Man TT and Ulster Grand Prix Road Races using the all-new ZX-10R, which they will first ride when they join the Kawasaki Racing Team official tests in Aragon and Jerez in November.
GBmoto has already re-signed James Ellison for the 2016 season and are set to announce their second rider at Motorcycle Live (28 November – 6 December).
Ross Burridge, Senior Racing Co-ordinator, said: “The British Superbike Championship will be very important for us in 2016 as we look to win the manufacturers championship for the fifth year in a row, regain the BSB title and promote the new Ninja ZX-10R both on and off track. GBmoto are the perfect team to help us achieve both of these goals and I cannot wait for the 2016 season to get underway!”
GBmoto Racing Team Principal Mark Smith-Halvorsen added, “This is an incredibly proud moment for GBmoto as we take yet another step forward. From the very beginning, our partnership with Kawasaki has yielded success and I’m excited to be strengthening this relationship with closer links to the factory and the Kawasaki Racing Team for next three years.
“The JG Speedfit Kawasaki team had an incredible year in BSB and if it wasn’t for some bad luck I think we could have been celebrating many more wins. However, the new ZX-10R is a weapon in waiting; and I’m confident that with the extensive testing programme we have in place for the winter months, we’ll hit the ground running in 2016 as we look to not just secure our maiden British Superbike title but also our first major Road Race victory!”
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.