Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Beta Factory Team Update

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@Beta Factory Team Update

The final round of the National Enduro series was held in Matthews, Indiana. Cool 65 degree temps greeted us Sunday with nice sunny skies. The course had six sections ranging from 7-12 miles. The course was fairly dry with lots of creek crossings and fast field sections.

Beta factory racer Cory Buttrick finished on the podium aboard his Zack Huberty prepped Beta 430 RR. The Ohio racer won a special test and finished inside the top three in four other tests to claim his first podium since April of 2012.

Cory Buttrick won the 5th special test. Photo by Shan Moore

Buttrick describes his race, "Besides being a tad bit dry, weather and conditions were perfect for the final National Enduro of the season. My Kenda tires got me off to a great start for my best ride of the year. My 430 RR was flawless all day until the final section where I clipped something bending the rear brake pedal under the clutch cover. I pushed through knowing we had no time to spare to get our first podium of the season. I am beyond happy we were able to finish the season strong! Thank you to all my sponsors for their continued support throughout the entire season; Beta USA, my mechanic Zack, Motul, Bell, Motorcycle Superstore, Moose Racing, Enduro Engineering, Kenda, Fox, Alpinestars, Scott Goggles, Asterisks, Stillwell Performance, FMF, Odi, Dubya wheels, HBD Graphics, Shaun North at North Fitness Center, Dr. Steve Thaxton at Worldwide Chiropractic, my fiance, my parents, my fiance's parents and my mostly my fans! Couldn't have done it without you all!"

Team manager Zack Huberty had this to say, "We finally put it all together this weekend at the Muddobbers and finished on the podium with Cory. Cory ran his best all year consistently staying inside the top five securing third overall for the day! I couldn't be happier and on an overall note, we put two Betas on the podium this year in the series. I can't thank everyone involved enough for making this year happen."
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.