Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Yuki Takahashi Takes Double Win to Retain ARRC Championship Lead

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Yuki @Takahashi Takes Double Win to Retain @ARRC Championship Lead

#Asia Road #Race Championship held the Round 5 at Losail International Circuit in Qatar. As knight races, Race 1 was held on 3, October, and Race 2 on 4. In the very tough condition with severe heat and sands on the track, riders decided the tires and worked for their machine settings.

Yuki TakahashizoomYuki Takahashi Jakkrit Swangswat, Yuki TakahashizoomJakkrit Swangswat, Yuki Takahashi
The qualifying session started at 3:00PM in the heat of 45 degrees in temperature and 64 degrees in track temperature. Taking pole position was Yuki Takahashi(MuSASHi Boon Siew Honda Racing). At 8:05 in the evening, Race 1 started. Tomoyoshi Koyama(T.Pro Yuzy Honda) took the hole shot, Takahashi caught up immediately after losing some places at the start. The top battle were Koyama, Ahmad Yudhistira(Kawasaki) and Takahashi, followed by Taiga Hada(T.Pro Yuzy Honda), Ratthapong Wilairot(A.P.Honda Thailand) and Jakkrit Swangswat(A.P.Honda Thailand). On lap 8, Koyama was hit by Hada from behind and crashed out, making the positions in the top battle changed drastically. Among them, Takahashi came in front and started to escape. Fighting for the second were Ratthapong and Swangswat, followed by four bikes battling for third. Ratthapong crashed out on lap 13, and Swangswat rode lonely in the second place. Takahashi kept the top position until the flag, followed by Swangswat in second. It was Makoto Inagaki(Yamaha) to win the intense battle for third.

Race 2 was held at 10:30 in the evening on the next day. The track temperature exceeds 60 degrees in daytime but falls to 32 degrees at finals time. Making good start was Yuki Ito(Yamaha), Takahashi and Yudhistira also had good pace and caught up soon for fighting for the top. Among them, Takahashi and Yudhistira made some leads and battled each other. In the second group, Koyama, Swangswat, Zaqhwan Zaidi(MuSASHi Boon Siew Honda Racing) and Ito changed positions many times. Takahashi ran away to make double-win, Yudhistira came in second, Koyama won the fight for third by a narrow margin.

As for the Asia Dream Cup(ADC), Hiroki Nakamura got the pole position but Muklada Sarapuech, a woman rider, who managed to make the double-win for the first time. Hiroki Nakamura took second and third, Yusuke Nakamura took third and second, both mounted on the podium in both races. The last round in this season will be held at Thailand, home of Muklada. The fight for deciding the championship title will attracts a big attention.

Yuki TakahashizoomYuki Takahashi Tomoyoshi Koyama, Taiga HadazoomTomoyoshi Koyama, Taiga Hada Yuki Takahashi:MuSASHi Boon Siew Honda Racing
SS600 Race Result: 1st / 1st Championship position: 1st“Although it was two years since riding in this course last time and it was also the first time for me to get on the CBR, I was able to ride smoothly than I thought. I was only struggled a bit about choosing tires because the surface was different due to the knight race. Besides that, I rode without any problems, and took the pole position using the tires for finals not the soft tires. Then I was confident for the race to ride in my way and did it perfectly. There is only one race left, everybody asks about championship. I just try to ride aiming to win same as what I did until now.”
Tomoyoshi Koyama:T.Pro Yuzy Honda
SS600 Race Result: DNF / 1st Championship position: 3rd
“Because I was in good condition, challenged to win this time round in Race 1. But I was hit by other from behind and crashed to retire while battling for the top. My bike was damaged completely and I was hurt in my left shoulder. I put this behind because this was race. My mechanics fixed the machine with gathering the spare parts and got it ready for Race 2. I took painkiller and rode only for the victory. I finally took the podium after the hard battle for third. I hope to make double-win in the last round to finish the season.”
Muklada Sarapuech:
Asia Dream Cup Race Result: 1st / DNF Championship position: 1st
“I do not know how I should talk about the joy after making double-win. I did not think that I could win both. I was able to do it because my mechanics made splendid machine for me. I also tried my best to win in the hard battle for the top and raced dominantly. There still remains the possibility of the title for Hiroki and Yusuke, but I hope to try my best to please my team, sponsors, family and friends in my home race. I will overcome the pressure to became a champion and want to win a title.”
Hiroki Nakamura:
Asia Dream Cup Race Result: 2nd / DNF Championship position: 3rd
“It was difficult to ride faster during free practices because the track temperatures were high. Started the qualifying without making the best settings, I was pushed back after making the top time once. Although the tires already started to be used at that time, I tried once again and took the pole position finally. I was hoping to win also in the race, but was passed in the last minute in Race 1. In Race 2, although tried with reflection, I was passed again on the braking where I have been struggled whole week. I will plan the race strategy well to make double-win in the last round.”
Yusuke Nakamura:
Asia Dream Cup Race Result: 3rd / DNF Championship position: 2nd
“I was not able to line up on the front row after the crash in the qualifying and took fifth fastest. Although I had a pain in the neck, I was anxious about my machine more and tried to check it in Race 1. My feelings became better in the last laps but not enough…I think I could ride in my way in Race 2, but did not have enough deep insight to win it. Because there was the part having a pain this time, I hope to keep the best condition physically and win both races in the coming last round.”
Shinya Nakano:
“Hiroki is good at acceleration. I think his style is suit for this track and he did it well. Yusuke looked nervous a bit because a fall in the qualifying, but tried to overcome the pressure with full of spirit and that was made me impressed. Muklada, the point leader, who had been strong since the week started, rode the same way in the race. I think he had been in one step front whole week. The last round will be a home race for Muklada. It must be a hard fight with everybody aims the victory.”
Md Zaqhwan ZaidizoomMd Zaqhwan Zaidi

2015 Asia Road Racing Championship
Round 05: Losail – Qatar

Supersports600cc - Race 1 Result

Rank

Rider (Team)

1 Yuki Takahashi(MuSASHi Boon Siew Honda Racing/Honda)
2 Jakkrit Swangswat(A.P. Honda Thailand/Honda)
3 Ahmad Yudhistira(Manual Tech KYT Kawasaki/KAWASAKI)
4 Makoto Inagaki(Akeno Speed Racing Team/YAMAHA)
5 Md Zaqhwan Zaidi(MuSASHi Boon Siew Honda Racing/Honda)
6 Dimas Ekky Pratama(Astra Honda Racing/Honda)
7 Andi Farid Izdihar(Astra Honda Racing Team/Honda)
11 Suhathai Chaemsup(Thai Honda Racing/Honda)
18 Pongpeera Khaknakhup(Thai Honda Racing/Honda)
DNF Ratthapong Wilairot(A.P. Honda Thailand/Honda)
DNF Tomoyoshi Koyama(T.Pro Yuzy Honda/Honda)
DNF Taiga Hada(T.Pro Yuzy Honda/Honda)
DNF Md Akmal Hisyam(T.Pro Yuzy Honda/Honda)

Supersports600cc - Race 2 Result

Rank

Rider (Team)

1 Yuki Takahashi(MuSASHi Boon Siew Honda Racing/Honda)
2 Ahmad Yudhistira(Manual Tech KYT Kawasaki/KAWASAKI)
3 Tomoyoshi Koyama(T.Pro Yuzy Honda/Honda)
4 Md Zaqhwan Zaidi(MuSASHi Boon Siew Honda Racing/Honda)
5 Jakkrit Swangswat(A.P. Honda Thailand/Honda)
6 Yuki Ito(PETRONAS Hong Leong Yamaha/YAMAHA)
7 Andi Farid Izdihar(Astra Honda Racing Team/Honda)
11 Suhathai Chaemsup(Thai Honda Racing/Honda)
18 Taiga Hada(T.Pro Yuzy Honda/Honda)
19 Md Akmal Hisyam(T.Pro Yuzy Honda/Honda)
21 Ratthapong Wilairot(A.P. Honda Thailand/Honda)
DNF Dimas Ekky Pratama(Astra Honda Racing/Honda)
DNF Pongpeera Khaknakhup(Thai Honda Racing/Honda)

Asia Dream Cup- Race 1 Result

Rank

Rider (Nationalty)

1 Muklada Sarapuech (Thailand) (Honda)
2 Hiroki Nakamura (Japan) (Honda)
3 Yusuke Nakamura (Japan) (Honda)
4 Zhou Sheng Jun Jie (China) (Honda)
5 Shankar Sarath Kumar (India) (Honda)
6 Md Febriansyah (Indonesia) (Honda)
7 Yogha Dio Syachputra (Indonesia) (Honda)
8 Broc Pearson (Australia) (Honda)
9 Woraphod Niamsakhonsak (Thailand) (Honda)
10 Koko Masaharu C. Tadachi (Philippines) (Honda)
11 Arsyad Rusydi Shaharum (Singapore) (Honda)
12 Md Hasroy Osman (Singapore) (Honda)
13 Saiful Azhary (Malaysia) (Honda)
14 Robert Matthew Ramos (Philippines) (Honda)
15 Sethu Rajiv (India) (Honda)
16 Jaden Gunawardena (Sri Lanka) (Honda)
17 Lee Yen Ching (Taiwan) (Honda)
19 Hafiz Nor Azman (Malaysia) (Honda)
18 Abdulla Naieef Al Qubaisi (QAT) (Honda)
20 Hari Krishnan Rajagopalan (India) (Honda)

Asia Dream Cup- Race 2 Result

Rank

Rider (Nationality)

1 Muklada Sarapuech (Thailand)
2 Yusuke Nakamura (Japan)
3 Hiroki Nakamura (Japan)
4 Zhou Sheng Jun Jie (China)
5 Hafiz Nor Azman (Malaysia)
6 Yogha Dio Syachputra (Indonesia)
7 Arsyad Rusydi Shaharum (Singapore)
8 Broc Pearson (Australia)
9 Md Hasroy Osman (Singapore)
10 Koko Masaharu C. Tadachi (Philippines)
11 Saiful Azhary (Malaysia)
12 Woraphod Niamsakhonsak (Thailand)
13 Robert Matthew Ramos (Philippines)
14 Sethu Rajiv (India)
15 Hari Krishnan Rajagopalan (India)
16 Lee Yen Ching (Taiwan)
17 Md Febriansyah (Indonesia)
18 Shankar Sarath Kumar (India)
19 Abdulla Naieef Al Qubaisi (QAT) (Honda)
DNF Jaden Gunawardena (Sri Lanka)
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.