Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Beta USA Signs Tegan Temple

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@Beta #USA Signs Tegan Temple

#Beta USA is pleased to announce the signing of West Chester, PA's Tegan Temple to a 2 year deal where the 19-year old rider will race in the XC2 class in GNCCs and the Pro class in the National Enduros. The PA native has been impressive this year getting on the podium twice in the XC2 class in his rookie season and winning the Tough Like RORR extreme race.

Temple inks two year deal with Beta USA.

Temple comments on his signing, "I'm really excited to be able to work with such a dedicated team. This has been a life long dream of mine to ride and compete for a factory team. I can't thank Beta USA enough for this opportunity, I'm looking forward to working hard, putting the bike on the podium and growing with the company." Temple will compete aboard a Factory 250 RR in both series.

"I couldn't be more excited to bring some young talent onto the team this year and give Tegan the opportunity to grow with our program," says Team manager Zack Huberty. "With our support and Tegan's talent, I feel he'll be on the XC2 podium next year chasing wins. We are heading into 2016 with an even stronger East Coast program and we'll have Jesse Groemm back in his second year; it's all up from here."

Look for Tegan Temple in the off-season aboard his Beta 250 RR at local events and then at the first National Enduro in 2016.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.