Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Joe Collier Oulton Park

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Joe Collier #Oulton Park

Joe Collier, racing on the Haribo Starmix Triumph, had a fantastic weekend at round nine of the Motorpoint British Supersport Evo Championship. He wanted to make amends for his poor weekend at Cadwell Park the other week and was able to secure another double race win at the Cheshire circuit.

Joe was looking strong at one of his favourite circuits and was setting some good lap times throughout the weekend. The weather conditions were mixed at the start of the qualifying session on Saturday but Joe managed to end up in 14th place on the grid for race one. He got a steady start for the opening 12-lap race and was sixth Evo rider across the line after one lap. He soon got his head down and started working his way through the pack and took the lead on the final lap taking a perfect race win.

He was placed 10th for race two on Sunday and got a good start and was through to third Evo rider after lap one. He once again worked hard and pushed to make moves on the leading riders but left it until the last few laps before making the move to the front securing a strong double race win.

Joe Collier - "I knew after the disaster that I had at Cadwell Park I had to make amends when I came here this weekend. Oulton is one of my favourite tracks and despite a few set-up issues earlier in the weekend I knew I had the pace in the races to have a good weekend. I made the races pretty tough for myself but enjoyed the challenge of digging deep and working hard to get a couple of wins.

I would like to thank all my team and all my sponsors for their continued support and the help that they give me. I'm really pleased that I was able to do the double win which I hope makes up for my mistakes at Cadwell Park. I am looking forward to the rest of the season and hope I can keep this form."

2015 Personal Sponsors

MC Motors - KGN Pillinger - Gemini Control Systems - Robin Hood Harley Davidson - Triumph World - Black Horse Finance - Silkolene - Daytona - Shoei - RST Leathers - Knox - Teng Tools - Jap4Performance

2015 BSB Calendar

18th - 20th September TT Circuit Assen
2nd - 4th October Silverstone GP
16th - 18th October Brands Hatch GP
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.