totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Chris Walker to celebrate his 300th race in the British Superbike Championship

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Chris @Walker to celebrate his 300th #race in the #British #Superbike Championship

Newark-born motorcycle racer, Chris Walker – affectionately known as ‘Stalker’ to his fans – will be marking his 300th race in the British Superbike Championship this weekend at Oulton Park.
The 43-year-old rider completed his first motocross race in 1983 and his first road race in 1994. Since then, he’s raced in the British Superbike Championship, World Superbikes and MotoGP and has been part of Team Green in BSB since 2010.
Currently 17th in the British Superbike Championship, Chris missed the two races at Knockhill through injuries sustained during free practice – the first time he has missed a race through injury since 1994. But self-named ‘Mr Old but Gold’ was back on the grid for Brands Hatch just two weeks after.
When asked about how he was feeling about his 300th race, Chris said: “My first ever BSB Superbike pole position and BSB race win were here at Oulton Park and now to have my 300th race here on Saturday is going to be pretty special for me to say the least. Out of those 300 races in BSB, plus the many races I had in the World Superbikes, I’ve had so many special races and memories that I’ll never forget. But as the extra special one, that really stands out, was my last race win – again here at Oulton park in 2012 on the Kawasaki ZX-10R with the Bournemouth boys. I had to pass two British Champions – Tommy Hill and Shakey Byrne – to get through to the lead on the last couple of laps and that was pretty cool. I’m looking forward to my 400th…”
Ross Burridge, Senior Racing and Marketing Co-ordinator, said: “Chris has been a steadfast member of the Kawasaki British Superbike gang and had his best year for us last year scoring 6th in the Championship. A gentleman of the paddock and a regular at Kawasaki events, it’s a pleasure working with Chris and we wish him many more races aboard the green machine.”
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.