totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Brookes and Milwaukee Yamaha target final podium points ahead of the Showdown

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#Brookes and #Milwaukee @Yamaha target final podium points ahead of the Showdown

@Milwaukee #Yamaha's Josh Brookes leads the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship standings as the team arrive in Cheshire for the triple-header ninth round of the season at Oulton Park.
Brookes has celebrated victory in the last six consecutive races and the Australian is gunning for the final three wins to secure the final 15 podium points available before the Showdown.

Josh Brookes

"We are in a good position and we are all going out to do the best we can, but for sure it is good for me to have the run of success that we have had as that all helps the preparation.
"When we were at Oulton Park last the bike was still in the early stages of development and we have moved on a lot since then so I hope that the bike is even more impressive this weekend. We are also expecting some upgrades with a new exhaust so that could add something too.
"I am focused on what I need to do and this round will be critical for a few riders for the Showdown but at the same time everyone has been doing their best all year. For some riders there is more to win or lose this weekend so we need to try and keep ahead."

2015 BSB United Kingdom

Oulton Park 04/09/2015

Circuit Length:
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.