Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

CHARLOTTE HALF-MILE NEXT FOR TRIUMPH FLAT TRACK RIDERS

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#CHARLOTTE HALF-MILE NEXT FOR @TRIUMPH FLAT #TRACK #RIDERS

ATLANTA (August 27, 2015) – The AMA Pro Flat Track series heads to Charlotte Motor Speedway in Charlotte, N.C., for the Don Tilley Memorial Charlotte Half-Mile on Saturday, August 29. The series is returning to the Charlotte Half-Mile for the first time since 2002 and it will also be the first time both Triumph riders have raced at the track professionally.

This marks the first time since 2002 that the series has visited the Charlotte Half-Mile and the

It’s been nearly a month since Brandon Robinson, piloting the #44 Latus Motors Racing / Castrol / Triumph Bonneville, and Jake Shoemaker, rider of the #55 Bonneville Performance / Castrol / Triumph Bonneville, have mounted their machines. Both riders are eager to get back into action as they look to improve their championship standings with five rounds remaining in the 2015 season. Robinson and Shoemaker currently sit 7th and 15th, respectively, in the GNC1 standings.

“It’s going to be my, and a lot of the other riders’, first time at this half-mile. They’ve already started watering the track, so it should be in great condition by the time we start racing,” said Jake Shoemaker. “The Bonneville Performance team keeps making progress and moving forward with the bike. We’ve made a couple changes, so I should feel a bit more comfortable on the Bonneville. I’m looking forward to getting out there.”

As part of its outreach initiative, VETMotorsports will embed Sgt. Doug S., of Hickory, N.C., with the Bonneville Performance team. Through Castrol’s VETMotorsports Performance Match Fund, the on-track performance of Triumph teams in both Flat Track and MotoAmerica competition has earned VETMotorsports $7,750 in bonuses thus far this season.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.