KENNY RIEDMANN CLAIMS SECOND CONSECUTIVE CSBK PRO SPORT BIKE CHAMPIONSHIP ABOARD HIS TRIUMPH DAYTONA 675R

Daily Motorcycle News has moved Here
totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

KENNY RIEDMANN CLAIMS SECOND CONSECUTIVE CSBK PRO SPORT BIKE CHAMPIONSHIP ABOARD HIS TRIUMPH DAYTONA 675R

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

KENNY @RIEDMANN CLAIMS SECOND CONSECUTIVE #CSBK PRO #SPORTBIKE CHAMPIONSHIP ABOARD HIS @TRIUMPH @DAYTONA 675R

ATLANTA (August 17, 2015) – Kenny Riedmann, the reigning Canadian Superbike Championship (CSBK) Pro Sport Bike National Champion, successfully defended his crown at the Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in Bowmanville, Ontario, this weekend claiming the season points title by 47 points.

After securing Triumph’s first ever championship in Canada during the 2014 season, Riedmann riding the #1 plated GE Capital-backed Riedmann Management / Castrol / Triumph Daytona 675R fought back from an early season injury taking over the points lead at the penultimate round. He not only managed to protect his championship lead at the season finale, but also dominated the doubleheader weekend taking the pole position and both Pro Sport Bike wins to ensure the #1 plate will remain his.

“To win the last race and clinch the championship on top of the box is unreal,” said Kenny Riedmann. “I’ve got to thank Triumph Motorcycles. They’ve been behind me since I was an amateur in 2009. Also, thanks to GE Capital, Castrol, Cortech leathers, Shoei helmets, Dunlop Tires, Hindle exhausts, Bickle tire warmers, Scott Cameron Motorsports, my whole team, my dad and my mom.”

After stepping onto the podium once in the first two rounds, Riedmann would go on to win the final five races of the season. He never qualified lower than fourth the entire season, clinching pole for the final three rounds. Also, Reidmann competed in the CSBK Pro Superbike class in 2015 ending the season second in the point standings.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.