KENNY RIEDMANN POSITIONED TO CLINCH SECOND STRAIGHT CSBK PRO SPORT BIKE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS WEEKEND

Daily Motorcycle News has moved Here
totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

KENNY RIEDMANN POSITIONED TO CLINCH SECOND STRAIGHT CSBK PRO SPORT BIKE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS WEEKEND

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

KENNY RIEDMANN POSITIONED TO CLINCH SECOND STRAIGHT #CSBK PRO #SPORTBIKE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS WEEKEND

ATLANTA (August 14, 2015) – This weekend’s season finale of the 2015 Canadian Superbike Championship (CSBK) at the Canadian Tire Motorsport Park in Bowmanville, Ontario, is assured to provide lots of intense action. Pro Sport Bike points leader Kenny Riedmann is racing to secure his second consecutive championship for Triumph Motorcycles.

Riding the #1 plated GE Capital-backed Riedmann Management / Castrol / Triumph Daytona 675R, Riedmann has rebounded from an early season injury to win the last three races in the Pro Sport Bike class. He takes a slim nine-point championship lead into the doubleheader event.

“I’m feeling great coming into the weekend, my only goal at this point is to clinch the championship,” said Kenny Riedmann. “My Triumph Daytona 675R is running great, and if I do what I did last year and not make many mistakes, I’ll be champion again.”

Riedmann took a first and second place finish during last year’s doubleheader at the Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. It clinched both his and Triumph’s first Canadian championship.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.