TRIUMPH FLAT TRACK RIDERS READY FOR RETURN TO ACTION AT THE BLACK HILLS HALF-MILE

Daily Motorcycle News has moved Here
totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

TRIUMPH FLAT TRACK RIDERS READY FOR RETURN TO ACTION AT THE BLACK HILLS HALF-MILE

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@TRIUMPH FLAT #TRACK #RIDERS READY FOR RETURN TO ACTION AT THE BLACK HILLS HALF-MILE

Riedmann leads CSBK Pro Sport Bike championship after third consecutive win

ATLANTA (August 4, 2015) – After nearly a month off, the AMA Pro Flat Track series races back into action at the Black Hills Half-Mile, in Rapid City, S.D., on Tuesday, August 4. Triumph riders Jake Shoemaker and Brandon Robinson are eager to get back on their Bonneville motorcycles as they continue the championship race.

Shoemaker, rider of the #55 Bonneville Performance / Castrol / Triumph Bonneville, had his best result of the season at the last race, finishing in 10th place, while Robinson has piloted the #44 Latus Motors Racing / Castrol / Triumph Bonneville to a top ten finish in all but two races this season. Shoemaker and Robinson currently sit in 13th and 6th, respectively, in the GNC1 point standings.

“I really enjoy half-miles and can’t wait to get back on the Bonneville Performance / Castrol / Triumph Bonneville after this break,” said Jake Shoemaker. “I’ve focused on my training quite a bit and the team has made some changes to the bike, so I’m expecting to get a good result.”

As part of its outreach initiative, VETMotorsports will embed Cpl. Daniel M. and Spc. Michael W. with the Bonneville Performance team. Through Castrol’s VETMotorsports Performance Match Fund, the on-track performance of Triumph teams in both Flat Track and MotoAmerica competition has earned VETMotorpsports $5,950 in bonuses thus far this season.

Kenny Riedmann rode his #1 plated Riedmann Management / GE Capital / Castrol / Triumph Daytona 675R to his third consecutive Pro Sport Bike victory at Atlantic Motorsport Park for the fifth round of the Canadian Superbike Championship. The win puts Riedmann in the lead of the championship standings with two races remaining on the schedule.

“This was the first time I’ve ever swept a Pro Sport Bike weekend, leading all practice sessions, qualifying on pole and taking the victory,” said Kenny Riedmann. “It’s great to be back out in front in the championship and I think we’ve got a good chance of getting the championship again.”
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.