Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Maxime Renaux out of Belgian GP

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#Maxime @Renaux out of #Belgian GP

Kemea @Yamaha @Yamalube's Maxime Renaux, who was recently crowned 125cc Junior World champion, has been forced to withdraw from the Grand Prix of Belgium at Lommel and the penultimate round of the EMX125 European Championship.
The leader of the EMX series crashed earlier this week while training and fractured his collarbone. Despite the break the Frenchman tried to compete in the rough Belgian sand but found the injury too painful to handle during free practice.
Both the rider and the team will now assess his fitness and progress ahead of the last fixture of the EMX125 series at Assen towards the end of August.

Maxime Renaux
"I'm really disappointed it has to be like this. I prepared well for the sand and was confident for Lommel and Assen. I tried this morning but I had a lot of pain and no strength at all. For sure on this track it's really dangerous to ride like this. I couldn't jump and I don't want to take any risks making the injury worse. We still need to see if I need an operation. If the second position in the championship is still possible and if I feel better, I might try in Assen… The European championship would have been a perfect addition to what we have done this season. I already won the French junior championship and the World championship, so my year is already a success. I hope to get some more news soon…"
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.