Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Beta Earns First NEPG Podium

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@Beta Earns First #NEPG Podium

After a month off from racing on the East Coast, the East Coast Beta Team resumed racing in Cross Fork, PA for Round 7 of the National Enduro Series. Mild weather greeted racers for what seemed like the first dry event of the year. Jesse Groemm, Justin Sode, and Cory Buttrick all lined up Sunday morning for a total of six tests on PA's best technical terrain.

After a slow start in the first section, Jesse Groemm led the team on his Beta 300 RR taking 3rd overall on the day; moving from 6th to the final podium spot in the final test. Groemm comments, "I'm excited to finally have a good result and put my Beta on the podium! This year has been tough trying to rebound from a concussion I had back in February. I'm really happy to get past that and be back on the box. A huge thanks to Beta USA, Zack Huberty, Mike Medeiros, and all of our great sponsors." Groemm landed Beta USA it's first National Enduro podium.

Beta USA lands on the podium with Jesse Groemm and his 300 RR!

Piloting his 430 RR, Cory Buttrick finished 8th for the day. "I got off to a good start the first two tests," said Buttrick. "Unfortunately results didn't show it. Looking at the times show just how close we all were with the short sections, one mistake could really slide you back a few spots. I had crashes in test 3 and 5 that set me back a bit. I was running in 6th and got a burnt clutch in the last test which resulted in a 8th overall. Not happy with my results but I'm still going to keep digging on my Beta 430 RR. "

Buttrick charges through PA's finest trail!

Next, the team will head to Michigan for the next round of the National Enduro series on August 23rd.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.