Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Josh Daley Racing Brands Hatch GP

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Josh Daley #Racing @BrandsHatch GP

Josh Daley had a much stronger weekend than he did at Knockhill a few weeks ago at round six of the Motorpoint British Supersport Evo Championship at Brands Hatch. Josh was ninth in both of the Supersport races on Saturday and Sunday.

As always Josh made huge improvements throughout the weekend and continued to take time of his previous visits to the Brands Hatch circuit. Josh was 13th fastest Evo in the qualifying on Saturday morning in the dry conditions which placed him in 24th place on the grid for race one. He got a good start and moved up to 11th, he was locked in a four bike scrap for ninth place and he ended up finishing the highest placed out of the four and fended off some challenges from various riders behind him to secure ninth position.

He placed in 23rd position on the Supersport grid and gained another good start which saw him sitting in 11th after lap one. On lap eight he dropped back to 13th but soon regained his momentum and fought hard to get back to ninth at the end of the 18-lap race. He was locked in another close battle and made some strong passes throughout the race, once again setting consistent lap times and making good progress.

Josh Daley - "It was a good weekend at Brands Hatch which makes up for the last disastrous round at Knockhill. I have come away and improved my time by 1.3 seconds from last year and getting two solid ninth places in the Evo class.

I had some really good races this weekend and they were really enjoyable, having a couple of battles with people and having to fight for position. A huge thank you as always to my Dad, also Bill, uncle Paul, Terri, Aunty Deb, Richard and Callum for all their help this weekend and I'm really looking forward to Thruxton."
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.