totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

TRIIUMPH’S KENNY RIEDMANN WINS TWICE IN CSBK PRO SPORT BIKE AT CASTROL RACEWAY

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@TRIIUMPH’S KENNY @RIEDMANN WINS TWICE IN #CSBK PRO SPORT BIKE AT @CASTROL #RACEWAY

Brandon Robinson and Jake Shoemaker finish inside the top 10 during AMA Pro Flat Tack

ATLANTA (July 13, 2015) – Kenny Riedmann rode his #1 plated Riedmann Management / GE Capital / Castrol / Triumph Daytona 675R to two CSBK Pro Sport Bike victories at Castrol Raceway in Nisku, Alberta, Canada, while AMA Pro Flat Track saw two Triumph Bonnevilles finish inside the top 10 at the Indy Mile in the GNC1 Main to cap an exciting race weekend.

Riedmann has returned to form after a shoulder injury at the opening round of the CSBK season as he clinched two Pro Sport Bike wins over the weekend. The stellar results brought him to within two points of the championship leader with two races remaining on the schedule.

“It’s great to be winning again,” said Kenny Riedmann. “It’s been a tough month since my get off at Calabogie. Now it’s time to get back to the championship.”

In AMA Pro Flat Track racing action, Brandon Robinson and Jake Shoemaker gave Triumph a season’s first as they both finished inside the top ten during the GNC1 Main. Robinson, racing the #44 Latus Motors Racing / Castrol / Triumph Bonneville, qualified for the Dash For Cash and finished in sixth during the Main. Robinson, on the #55 Bonneville Performance / Castrol / Triumph Bonenville, finished the Main in 10th. Robinson and Shoemaker currently sit sixth and 13th, respectively, in the season point standings.

“Overall, a great day and I was able to get some valuable points,” said Brandon Robinson. “I’m looking forward to the next race and hopefully putting it on the box in Rapid City.”

As a result of the weekend’s racing activities, VETMotorsports has earned a $425 bonus through Castrol’s VETMotorsports Performance Match Fund. The donation brings the season total earned for the organization to $5,325.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.