Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Jarvis & Gomez Ready For Red Bull Romaniacs

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Jarvis & Gomez Ready For @RedBull #Romaniacs

@BelRay Husqvarna Factory Racing’s extreme enduro duo Graham Jarvis and Alfredo Gomez enter Red Bull Romaniacs in Sibiu, Romania as strong favourites for top honours.

Holding the record number of victories at what’s regarded as the toughest Hard Enduro Rallye in the world, Jarvis is chasing a winning result in Sibiu. Forced to settle for second overall in 2014, the Husqvarna rider is eager to put his TE 300 on the top step of the podium and secure an elusive fifth win. Feeling confident, Jarvis will undoubtedly be pushing hard from the first day of competition.

Returning to Romania following his absence last year due to injury, Alfredo Gomez is a rider who’s shown impressive form in the Romanian Carpathian Mountains. Making his event debut in 2013, the Husqvarna rider didn’t let a lack of knowledge faze him, securing a terrific second place result to team-mate Jarvis. Keen to prove himself again this year, Gomez is eyeing up a successful result at the end of the five-day competition.

Red Bull Romaniacs takes place in Sibiu, Romania, starting today with the infamous prologue and finishing on Saturday, July 18.

Graham Jarvis: “The Red Bull Romaniacs is a race I look forward to the most every year. It’s my favourite event on the calendar and one that’s been very good to me in the past. I’m proud to have the most number of wins in the history of the race but I’m not done yet and really want to add to that tally. Finishing second last year was tough but I feel like I rode a great race. Going to Sibiu this year I know the level of competition is even higher than before but I’m confident I can put my Husqvarna at the sharp end of the results.”

Alfredo Gomez: “It’s great to be back at Red Bull Romaniacs. Missing it last year due to an unfortunate injury was very difficult for me. I made my debut ride there in 2013 and was able to finish as the runner-up. For my first effort it was a great result and having missed a year I feel like I need to try and prove myself all over again. The race is difficult and there’s a lot to learn so I’m trying to keep an open mind about my result. Obviously I want to return to the podium. I feel like my riding is about as good as it’s ever been, my performance at Erzberg showed that. Hopefully with a little luck things will work out and I can make amends for missing the race last year.”
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.