Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Team Yamaha Miglio Eye Up Penultimate Round of Season

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Team @Yamaha #Miglio Eye Up #Penultimate Round of Season

The 2015 FIM Enduro World Championship heads to St. Hubert in Belgium this weekend where Team Yamaha Miglio compete in the penultimate round of the season.
Gearing up for round six of the EWC, Yamaha Racing's Enduro 1 class riders face a new venue of unchartered terrain as the championship takes on its first ever visit to Belgium.
Back in action after his up and down weekend at the team's home race in Italy, Cristobal Guerrero heads to St. Hubert determined to get his campaign back on track. Hampered with small problems and ruled out of day two with a thumb injury, Guerrero is focused on putting that misfortune behind him with a solid result this weekend.
Continuing to adapt well to the EWC in his first season of competition, Gianluca Martini is again looking to gain further valuable experience, while enjoying the 'new stop' on the EWC tour. Training hard between rounds, the young Italian is eager to secure a top six result on his WR250F.
Yamaha France's supported rider Marc Bourgeois didn't see the GP of Italy work out in his favour. Despite enjoying the old school natured terrain in Rovetta, Bourgeois saw uncharacteristic mistakes ruin his chances of securing a top three position. Sitting 18 points adrift of third overall in the championship chase, Bourgeois knows this weekend is an important time to reduce that deficit.
Round six of the FIM Enduro World Championship takes place in St. Hubert, Belgium on July 11/12.

Cristobal Guerrero

"My goal for this race is to get my season back on track. I've had a couple of difficult races where things just haven't gone my way. I hurt my thumb in Italy and then had a number of other mistakes hold me back. I know my speed is good enough to fight for the podium so hopefully I can turn things around this weekend in Belgium."

Gianluca Martini

"It's the penultimate round of the championship this weekend and new terrain to experience. One thing that's for certain is that this year's series has been very varied. There's been lots of different type of conditions to learn but I'm enjoying it. Belgium will be a new place for everyone so I'm hoping that helps to level things."

Marc Bourgeois
"I expect this weekend to be a very open race. It's the first time for the EWC to visit Belgium so everyone should be quite evenly matched. On reflection the GP of Italy was a mixed race for me. My riding and speed were good but like a lot of people I made some silly mistakes. The Enduro 1 class is so competitive that at this level mistakes are very costly."

2015 Enduro 1 Belgium

Saint-Hubert 08/07/2015

Circuit Length:
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.