Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Milwaukee Yamaha's Brookes and Parkes set for Scotland

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#Milwaukee @Yamaha's Brookes and Parkes set for #Scotland

Milwaukee Yamaha head north of the border this weekend (3-5 July) as the team get set for the fifth round of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship and aim to add to their podium-finishing performances.
Josh Brookes was back on the podium at the previous round of Snetterton with a pair of second place finishes and is edging ever closer to the first victory in the championship for the next generation YZF-R1. The Fife circuit requires tenacity and determination and Brookes is eager to box off his first victory of his 2015 campaign this weekend.
Broc Parkes makes his debut at Knockhill and after making further improvements at Snetterton, the Australian is hungry to fire himself back into the top ten and elevate himself up the overall standings in his quest for a position in the Showdown at the end of the season.

Josh Brookes

"I have had mixed results at Knockhill in the past, I have had wins there but last year we just couldn't perform like we would have wanted to and so this year we are definitely hoping for more. I am hoping to recover the pace that we had when I claimed victories there and I think the new Milwaukee Yamaha will react differently to the previous model like we have seen at other tracks.
"I want to get out there and do the job, which ultimately is to screw the life out of it until we get the results that we know we are capable of and I have the desire as always to win."

Broc Parkes

"I really want to have a good weekend at Knockhill - I haven't been there before but I have heard a lot about it and I feel ready for the races. The next three rounds are obviously really important for me if we want to be in the top six for the Showdown so I need to get on with it and really push on this weekend.
"I was disappointed with Snetterton because we showed we had the pace and it just didn't translate into race results. I am approaching this weekend the same way as I did the last, which is to get in as many laps as possible to learn the track and then do the best job I can."

2015 BSB United Kingdom

Knockhill 30/06/2015

Circuit Length:
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.