TRIUMPH RACERS SET FOR RACING ACTION AT MILLER MOTORSPORTS PARK AND LIMA HALF-MILE

Daily Motorcycle News has moved Here
totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

TRIUMPH RACERS SET FOR RACING ACTION AT MILLER MOTORSPORTS PARK AND LIMA HALF-MILE

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

@TRIUMPH #RACERS SET FOR #RACING ACTION AT #MILLER MOTORSPORTS PARK AND #LIMA HALF-MILE

ATLANTA (June 25, 2015) – Bobby Fong, Brandon Robinson and Jake Shoemaker will be competing on their Triumph motorcycles this weekend, albeit over 1,600 miles apart, during the MotoAmerica AMA/FIM North American Road Racing Championship round at Miller Motorsports park in Tooele, Utah, June 26-28, and AMA Pro Flat Track on the Lima Half-Mile in Lima, Ohio, June 27.

Bobby Fong, riding the #50 Latus Motors Racing / Castrol / Triumph Daytona 675R, looks to continue a streak of podiums after a pair of third place finishes in the MotoAmerica Supersport class at Barber Motorsports Park during the Triumph Superbike Challenge. After finishing third there last May in the GEICO Superbike Shootout Pro Sportbike class, Fong returns to Miller Motorsports Park tied for sixth and climbing in the point standings.

“I’m feeling as comfortable as ever on my Latus Motors Racing / Castrol / Triumph Daytona 675R,” said Bobby Fong. “It was great to get some points at Barber, but we’re looking ahead and want to keep making strides towards the top step of the podium.”

After rain forced a cancellation at Hagerstown last weekend, AMA Pro Flat Track GNC1 riders Brandon Robinson, #44 Latus Motors Racing / Castrol / Triumph Bonneville, and Jake Shoemaker, #55 Bonneville Performance / Castrol / Triumph Bonneville, will be racing on the Lima Half-Mile at the Allen County Fairgrounds. The unique pea-gravel circuit creates some special racing that Robinson and Shoemaker worked around last year, finishing in second and eighth, respectively.

“Last year I ended up second here at Lima, which is considered the most physically demanding track on the circuit because of the pea-gravel,” said Brandon Robinson. “Hopefully we can finish one spot higher on the Latus Motors Racing / Castrol / Triumph.”

Injured warfighters Sgt. Chad C. and Sgt. Edward S. will be embedded with Latus Motors Racing road race and Bonneville Performance flat track teams, respectively, as part of VETMotorsports’ outreach program. Through Castrol’s VETMotorsports Performance Match Fund, the on-track performance of the Triumph teams has earned VETMotorsports $3,350 in bonuses thus far this season.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.