Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

WOMAN POWER IN THE KTM X-BOW GT4

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

WOMAN POWER IN THE #KTM #XBOW #GT4

NAOMI SCHIFF TO START FOR REITER ENGINEERING!
In a few weeks time, Reiter Engineering will start an exciting racing year 2015 with the KTM X-BOW GT4. As to the choice of a driver, team boss Hans Reiter has been biding his time with a truly great surprise: Naomi Schiff, the highly motivated, young junior racer from Belgium, will sit at the wheel of the new race car and be certain to cause a sensation in the upcoming season.

Twenty-year old Naomi Schiff was born in Antwerp to a Rwandan mother and a Belgian father. The multilingual Belgian grew up in South Africa and was based in Johannesburg from the age of four till eighteen. Even though her father raced in his young years, he never pushed Naomi into motor sport: "That was never an issue", she explained frankly and laughed: "At the age of eleven I was invited to the birthday party of a friend. It took place in a go-kart hall, and the highlight was a race with all the guests. I had never sat in a kart, but right off the bat I was the fastest and had a lot of fun. From then on I begged my father every day for my own kart – until I suddenly received a PCR kart at the age of 12."
Read more on ktm.com
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.