Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

SUZUKI RM-Z450 WINS UK ARENACROSS TITLE

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#SUZUKI #RMZ450 WINS UK #ARENACROSS TITLE

Team Suzuki Press Office – March 13.

Thomas Ramette was crowned 2015 Arenacross Champion after finishing second in the Main Event at the final round at SSE Arena in London aboard his SR75-Molson Suzuki RM-Z450.

Ramette, who took the win at the series opener in Manchester, has qualified fastest at every round of the series, and has been on the podium in the Main Event six times out of eight, taking two wins, three seconds and a third. He has also finished in the top-three in the head-to-head shootouts at every round apart from one, finishing first on three occasions.
The Frenchman never relinquished the red plate on his RM-Z450 after taking the championship lead at the opening round, retaining it until the end of the series.

Said Ramette: “The SR75-Molson team is just fantastic. They gave me all the tools to win this championship. The bike is unbelievable and it is the best Suzuki I have ridden. Geoff [Walker - Team Manager] works so hard to make this team what it is and I’m really proud to be part of it. I thank everyone in the team and every sponsor and supporter of the team and this series. I feel amazing.”

Team Manager Geoff Walker said: “This has been an amazing tour for us as a team. To begin 2015 with this level of success is amazing in this incredibly-tough form of our sport.

“Throughout the series the RM-Z450 has performed perfectly and through our experience, development and Thomas’ undoubted skill and talent, we have not only taken the championship but amassed eight pole positions, a load of holeshots and all but two fastest final times throughout the series, despite Thomas suffering from injury and a horrible virus.
“Our association with the Suzuki brand in the past couple of years has been fantastic and with Thomas joining us this year to represent this team and the brand, it is great to have the continued support of Suzuki GB.”
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.