JASON ANDERSON CONTROLS FIFTH OVERALL IN THE 450 CLASS IN ATLANTA FOR ROCKSTAR ENERGY HUSQVARNA FACTORY RACING!

Daily Motorcycle News has moved Here
totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

JASON ANDERSON CONTROLS FIFTH OVERALL IN THE 450 CLASS IN ATLANTA FOR ROCKSTAR ENERGY HUSQVARNA FACTORY RACING!

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

JASON ANDERSON CONTROLS FIFTH OVERALL IN THE 450 CLASS IN #ATLANTA FOR #ROCKSTAR ENERGY @HUSQVARNA FACTORY #RACING!

MARTIN DAVALOS FINISHES 6TH IN THE 250SX EAST CLASS

Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing’s Jason Anderson and Martin Davalos made their second and final stop at Atlanta’s Georgia Dome on Saturday for the ninth round of the 2015 Supercross series. Anderson and Davalos both maintain fifth overall in 450SX and 250SX East, respectively.

Martin Davalos pulled a mid-pack start in his heat race and, after going down in the sand shortly after, fought back to qualifying position. In the main, Davalos started in the top 10 and steadily advanced his position before making a last corner pass aboard his Husqvarna FC250 to finish sixth. He holds on to fifth overall in rider point standings.

“I didn’t get a great start,” said Davalos. “I got pushed around. I was in the back of the pack and, on this tight track, it was hard to get around people. The bike was good, but I rode tight and just have to work on some things. It’s definitely a struggle knowing that last year I was running up front. I look forward to improving on this weekend.”

Similar to Davalos, Jason Anderson started mid-pack in his heat and was forced to fight through the pack after going down in the first lap. He finished third in his semi to transfer to the main. In the main, Anderson started in the middle of the pack and navigated his Husqvarna FC450 up to fifth after a few exciting battles. He continued to charge hard before going off the track and reentering at 11th, but he stayed aggressive and advanced to ninth where he finished. His persistence salvaged valuable championship points as he maintains fifth overall in rider point standings. He continues to impress in his rookie year in the 450 class.

“My weekend went pretty well,” said Anderson. “I feel like my bike setup is better, but I’ve made some big improvements with myself the last couple weeks and it allowed me to ride more like myself. I was feeling really good in the main, but I think I rushed things too much. I ended up on my head, but I came back and ended up ninth. I would rather ride aggressive and like myself and get ninth than ride conservative and get ninth. I just need to fix a few things, but I feel like overall it was a good day. I have a lot of positive things to take away from this weekend.”
Atlanta 2 Supercross Results:

250SX East Main Event
1. Marvin Musquin
2. Jeremy Martin
3. Justin Bogle

6. Martin Davalos - Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing

250SX East Rider Point Standings:
1. Marvin Musquin – 72 points
2. Jeremy Martin – 65 points
3. Justin Bogle – 62 points
4. Joey Savatgy – 54 points
5. Martin Davalos – 45 points
6. Matt Lemoine – 39 points
7. Vince Friese – 38 points
8. Arnaud Tonus – 38 points
9. Rj Hampshire – 38 points
10. Anthony Rodriguez – 34 points

450 Main Event
1. Ryan Dungey
2. Eli Tomac
3. Trey Canard

9. Jason Anderson - Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing

450 Rider Point Standings:
1. Ryan Dungey – 199 points
2. Trey Canard – 169 points
3. Ken Roczen – 156 point
4. Eli Tomac – 137 points
5. Jason Anderson – 126 points
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.