JASON ANDERSON FINISHES 10TH IN THE 450 CLASS IN SAN DIEGO FOR ROCKSTAR ENERGY HUSQVARNA FACTORY RACING!

Daily Motorcycle News has moved Here
totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

JASON ANDERSON FINISHES 10TH IN THE 450 CLASS IN SAN DIEGO FOR ROCKSTAR ENERGY HUSQVARNA FACTORY RACING!

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

JASON ANDERSON FINISHES 10TH IN THE 450 CLASS IN #SANDIEGO FOR #ROCKSTAR ENERGY @HUSQVARNA FACTORY #RACING!

ZACH OSBORNE FINISHES 6TH, ZACH BELL FINISHES 7TH IN THE 250 CLASS
After hosting the San Diego round of the series at Qualcomm Stadium for over 30 years, Supercross moved downtown to PETCO Park, the home of the Padres, for round six of the 2015 season. This round was also the site of the second consecutive Military Appreciation Race, a special night where the Supercross community pays tribute to the United States Armed Forces by supporting Operation Homefront, a nonprofit organization that provides assistance to service members and their families with a focus on wounded veterans who served on or after 9/11. In addition, this was the last round for the 250SX West riders before they go on a long two-month break to make way for the 250SX East series, which commences next Saturday in Arlington, Tex.

After a great start in his heat race, Zach Osborne and his Husqvarna FC 250 crossed the finish line in second place to transfer directly to the main. In the main, Osborne grabbed the holeshot and eventually crossed the finish line in sixth. He is currently fourth in 250SX West rider point standings.

“Today was ok,” said Osborne. “I was third fastest in qualifying, which gave me second gate pick for my heat. I pulled the holeshot in the main but wasn’t riding like myself. I ended up sixth so it was kind of disappointing. I’m going to regroup and heal my thumb. I’m four points out of second place so I’m going to keep fighting. There’s a lot of racing left to do and a lot can happen in this class.”

Zach Bell transferred to the 250 main after he navigated his Husqvarna FC 250 to a fifth place finish in his heat race. In the main, Bell got a top ten start and worked his way through the pack to finish seventh. He is currently 12th in 250SX West rider point standings.

“Today was a good day,” said Bell. “I ended up seventh overall – top 10 is always a good spot to be. Timed practice went well and I got a good gate pick for the heat race. I battled with some top guys and I know what I need to work on. The main event went ok and I did what I could. I’m just going to keep building off each race and now I know what I can do so I’m happy. I’m staying healthy. My fitness and my speed are there so now I just have to bring myself there. I think I’m maturing a little bit and I’m ready for more racing.”

NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.