Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

HALSALL RACING TO RUN 2015 SUZUKI BSB TEAM

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

HALSALL #RACING TO RUN 2015 #SUZUKI #BSB TEAM

Team Suzuki Press Office – December 10.

Suzuki GB has announced its partnership with Halsall Racing for the 2015 MCE British Superbike season.

Having agreed terms just last week, Suzuki has confirmed that it will entrust the company’s BSB effort going forwards to Halsall Racing, competing on the GSX-R1000 with a two-rider line-up.

Suzuki GB General Manager, Paul de Lusignan, said: “We are very pleased to agree terms with Halsall Racing for next season. With the obvious enthusiasm and professionalism of team owner Martin Halsall combined with the unrivaled experience of Jack Valentine as Team Manager, we believe we have a strong foundation to build on for next season and beyond.”

Having already taken delivery of 2015 GSX-R1000s, Halsall Racing will commence development with the assistance of Suzuki Motor Corporation, with the first test planned in the New Year.

Team owner, Martin Halsall said: “We entered into BSB with clear objectives. We always intended to be here long-term, but our ultimate goal was to represent a manufacturer at the highest level. While our agreement with Suzuki meets that objective, this is really the beginning of a new future for us as a team. I would like to thank Suzuki for the faith they have put into everyone at Halsall Racing and look forward to the season ahead.”

Team Manager Jack Valentine brings not only a wealth of racing experience, but particular experience of Suzuki, having managed both World and British Superbike teams for the brand.

“It’s fair to say that this deal is like coming home for me”, commented Valentine. “I know the team at Suzuki well and I also know what the GSX-R1000 is capable of. We have a great team of engineers at Halsall Racing and with the support of Suzuki and the knowledge I can bring from my previous experience, I’m confident we can hit the ground running at the start of the season.

De Lusignan added: “While we’re excited for the future with Halsall Racing, I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Philip and Hector Neill at TAS for their superb support over the last 14 years, and wish them the very best for the future.”
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.