Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Beta Adds Zack Huberty to the Team

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#Beta Adds Zack #Huberty to the Team

Beta #USA is proud to announce that East Coast resident Zack Huberty will manage their National Enduro and GNCC race team activities. The 23 year old hails from West Chester, Pennsylvania and is a current A-level enduro racer. Huberty will perform and oversee the mechanical aspects of Cory Buttrick and Jesse Groemm's race bikes as well as help in building the team structure.
Zack reflects on his new position, "It's exciting to have the opportunity to work with Beta in 2015. I've grown up with a passion for racing and to be in the position to oversee Beta's East Coast efforts is a dream come true. Looking forward, I hope to bring additional structure and support to our riders so that we have the best shot at winning races and championships. I'm enthusiastic about the the first GNCC and National Enduro races of 2015 with Cory Buttrick, Justin Sode, and Jesse Groemm as our riders."

"I am very pleased to have Zack on board. He is well educated and has a ton of respect for our team riders. I have not seen another individual in a few years with as much knowledge and passion for Enduro and off road racing. I will be working directly with Zack along with our technical supervisor Ron Williams. Our goal remains the same, we want to win. Zack will help us obtain those goals." Marketing Manager Tim Pilg.

Zack Huberty brings his talents to the Beta team.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.