Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Round 17Marquez's 12th Win Gives Honda 63rd Constructers' Ti

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Round 17 #Marquez's 12th Win Gives #Honda 63rd Constructers' Title

Marc was back on the top step for the first time since #Silverstone, he did a great race and deserved this win.

He did such a good race today! The conditions were very difficult, and he was able to manage the race in a perfect way also physically. It is a great feeling to see him winning again, especially after the Phillip Island race, where it looked like he was able to get it but finally didn’t happen.

Dani had bad luck again after showing great pace all weekend and taking an early lead in the race, it seemed he had two identical crashes?

I think it is the first time for Dani to crash twice in a race. It is such a pity as he had the pace to fight for the win here in Sepang. We will have to check the data carefully to understand what happened as both times the crash was unusual.

We saw a great battle between Marc and Valentino, in incredibly demanding weather conditions. Then in the final laps, Marc was able to pull away and open a comfortable gap. How can you explain this?

Valentino is unbelievable! Especially here in Sepang he has always been able to be very strong and today he was able to put a lot of pressure on Marc, but in the last lap, with tires almost finished, Marc was stronger, being able to open a gap. Probably it is also a good characteristic of our machine, that with less grip it is more efficient than Yamaha.

Second place in the Championship is out of reach for Dani, but surely he’ll want to finish 2014 on a high with a victory in Valencia….

Dani is super strong also in Valencia, so I am sure he will be there fighting for the win! My hope is to finish the Championship with a 1-2 in the race and to secure the Team Title too!

Honda’s 63rd Constructors Title - 21st Premier Class – and fourth in a row… That’s pretty impressive…

We must thank all HRC technicians, at home and on track. The MotoGP level is very high, and it is a very difficult target to achieve. The RCV has proved once again to be the strongest bike out there, the fastest in almost every circuit and with a great reliability. Domo arigato to everybody!
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.