Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Beta Re-Signs Justin Sode

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Beta Re-Signs #Justin #Sode

Beta USA is happy to announce the re-signing of Justin Sode to their 2015 off-road team. In 2015, Sode will compete in XC2 at the GNCCs on a Factory Beta 250 RR and the National Enduros in the Pro class on a 300 RR.

Sode races through the grass track at the Rattlesnake NEPG.

In 2014, Sode, an Ohio native, ran as high as 12th overall in results and finished out the year in 16th overall in the National Enduro Series. A mid-season switch to the Beta 300 RR proved beneficial for Sode. Beta looks forward to further harnessing Sode's talent in 2015.

"I'm very excited to be back with Beta again for the 2015 season," stated Justin Sode. "I'm super pumped to be competing in both the National Enduros and GNCCs. I couldn't thank the whole Beta crew enough for all of the opportunities,and with such a strong team backing and all of the support from team sponsors; 2015 looks to be a good one!"

Sode will contest the GNCCs and NEPGs on a Factory Beta 250 RR.

Tim Pilg, Beta USA Marketing Manager, commented: "I am pleased to have Justin continue with our team. I have watched him mature not only as a racer but also as a young man. We will continue to push him in the direction of success. He has the ability and strength to reach his goals and we are proud to be a part of it all."

Sode will line up for the first National Enduro of 2015 on February 1st in Sumter, South Carolina.

For more information on Beta USA, visit BetaUsa.com
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.