Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Suzuki Adds Baby Boulevard To Range

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#Suzuki Adds Baby #Boulevard To Range

Suzuki introduces a new mid-size cruiser to the Boulevard family this summer.

The Boulevard S40 will join the impressive Boulevard line-up and will have particular appeal to those riders looking for a cruiser which is light weight, has a low seat height, is learner approved and evokes classic Boulevard styling.

Race fans visiting this weekend's Phillip Island MotoGP will have an opportunity to see the motorcycle for the first time in Australia at the Suzuki trade display, located within the motorcycle expo hall opposite the main straight.

Powered by 40 cubic inch (652cm3), 4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC engine delivering strong low-to-mid rpm range torque that is powerful enough for solo or two-up riding.

A smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission is complemented by a low-maintenance belt-drive system that's quiet, durable, and simple to adjust and clean.

The sleek, one-piece saddle adds to the Suzuki Boulevard S40's already streamlined appearance. The low seat height (only 700mm/ 27.6 inches) is great for smaller or entry-level riders.

Weighing in fully wet at just 173kg with a low centre of gravity, the Boulevard S40 is the lightest cruiser in the class

The 2015 Boulevard S40 will go on sale in January 2015, for a recommended price of $7,990*, in Moon Stone Grey or Candy Red colour schemes and backed by a two year, unlimited kilometre warranty.

For further information on the Suzuki 2015 Boulevard S40, interested customers should visit their local Suzuki dealer, who can be found through the dealer locator on www.suzuki.com.au .

* Recommended Price includes GST, excludes dealer delivery charges.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Thumper
Legendary 500
Legendary 500
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 9
My Motorcycle: '14 BMW F700GS

Re: Suzuki Adds Baby Boulevard To Range

#2 Unread post by Thumper »

Are they touting this as new? Because they've had the S40 for a very long time...

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: Suzuki Adds Baby Boulevard To Range

#3 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Thumper wrote:Are they touting this as new? Because they've had the S40 for a very long time...
I found it odd as well. Then I thought maybe they did add fuel-injection or such, but there are no changes to the 2015 S40 (Australian version anyways) other than a color change.

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.