Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Beta Re-Signs Cory Buttrick

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#Beta Re-Signs Cory #Buttrick

Beta USA is happy to announce the re-signing of Cory Buttrick to their 2015 off-road team. In 2015, Buttrick will attend the first few GNCCs on a Factory Beta 430 RR and then complete the entire National Enduro Series aboard a Factory Beta 300 RR.

Buttrick's best finish came at the Missouri NEPG. Photo by Shan Moore.

In 2014, Buttrick, an Ohio native, rode his first year aboard Beta and successfully finished 10th overall in the National Enduro Series, despite an injury mid-way through the year. Buttrick finished as high as 6th overall and hopes to be a consistent top five rider in 2015.

Buttrick, who has come back from injury this year, is ecstatic about the 2015 season. "I'm very excited to be returning to Beta for next year, as it will give me another opportunity to prove what these bikes can do, along with myself. We already have a major head start for 2015, and with a healthy winter we should have ourselves set up for a great season. I can't thank the whole Beta USA team enough for their effort and continued faith in me."

The Factory Beta 430 RR will be the weapon of choice at the GNCCs. Photo by Mark Kariya.

Tim Pilg, Beta USA Marketing Manager, commented: "It is good to have Cory back on the team for next season. I feel he is just beginning to get his speed back and there are many good things to come for Cory and Beta. He knows what it takes to win and we will make sure his bikes are solid so he can reach his goals."

Buttrick will line up for the first National Enduro of 2015 on February 1st.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.