Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Clout To Defend Championship With Serco Yamaha

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Clout To Defend Championship With #Serco #Yamaha

Reigning Australian MX Nationals MX2 champion, Luke Clout, will be back to defend his crown in 2015 on board a Serco Yamaha YZ250F.

19 year old Clout, from Anangrove in New South Wales, reached an agreement with the Yamaha supported Serco team just prior to jetting out and representing Australia in the Motocross Of Nations late last month.

"I'm excited to be racing for Serco Yamaha again in 2015 and look forward to another great season with the best MX2 team in the country," Clout offers.

"I did explore some options overseas but nothing eventuated so it was just a formality that I again did the deal with Serco as we have a great relationship and an amazing bike that will only continue to get better now that we have had a year to develop it.

"2014 has been a great year for me after returning from injury to win the MX Nationals and then get selected to race for Australia in the MXoN. I will be working even harder to ensure the 2015 season is just as good if not better," Clout ends.

Clout won the 2014 MX2 championship after taking control of the series at round two and never relinquished the points leaders red plate. His 2015 deal will see him carry the number 1 plate into the new season and team owner, Gavin Eales, is confident his team can again achieve great success in 2015.

"It's great to have Luke back on board again in 2015 and we look forward to more success with him. I'm really excited to have both Luke and Jed Beaton on board for the new season as both are talented and dedicated riders that want to win championships.

"Yamaha Australia has also been a great supporter of ours and our program now enters its 14th year with Yamaha and we aim to bring them more championships in the future.

Luke Clout and Jed Beaton complete the Serco Yamaha line up for the 2015 season. More team announcements regarding sponsors and advertising partners will follow as we build towards the new year.

To follow the Serco Yamaha team on social media; www.facebook.com/SercoMotorsport or Instagram: @serco_motorsport

Fast Facts - Luke Clout
Lives: Anangrove, NSW
Bikes: YZ250F
Hobbies: Cross training/ Riding / BMX
Career Highlights: 2014 MX Nats MX 2 champion / MX2 MoXN team member/ Podiums at Loretta Lyn's in the USA
2015 Goals: Australian MX and ASX MX2 champion
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.