GOMEZ CAPTURES WOMEN'S CLASS ENDUROCROSS WIN!

Daily Motorcycle News has moved Here
totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

GOMEZ CAPTURES WOMEN'S CLASS ENDUROCROSS WIN!

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#GOMEZ CAPTURES WOMEN'S CLASS #ENDUROCROSS WIN!

Spanish rider Sandra Gomez took to the fast Energy Solutions Arena track in Salt Lake City last weekend and pulled off a big win in the Women's division of the AMA EnduroCross.

Her first career AMA EnduroCross victory came after battling Tarah Gieger for the lead, and riding consistent laps all the way to the finish. The key to the race proved to be getting through the rock section without making mistakes, which Gomez was able to do on every lap aboard her TC 125.

"This is my first victory in EnduroCross; I'm very happy!" Gomez exclaimed. "I would like to say thanks to Husqvarna and everyone who helped me come here. This was awesome!"

There are three rounds remaining in the AMA EnduroCross Championship, with the next race coming next weekend on Saturday, October 18 in Everett, Washington.

CAPTION: Husqvarna's Sandra Gomez of Spain celebrates a dominant win in Salt Lake City, her career-first AMA EnduroCross victory. Photo by Jean Turner

Salt Lake City AMA EnduroCross
Women's Main Event Results: 

1, Sandra Gomez (Husqvarna)

2, Chantelle Bykerk

3, Rachel Gutish
4, Tarah Gieger
5, Lexi Pechout
6, Rily Ellinger
7, Morgan Tanke
8, Melissa Harten
9, Nicole Bradford
10, Veronica Whitesell
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.