Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Beta Racing Update

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#Beta #Racing Update

Beta USA is pleased to announce the re-signing of Purvines Racing for 2015. Beta has now been with Purvines Racing since the beginning of 2013 and looks to strengthen the relationship with their effort in 2015. In 2014, Purvines and Beta have been able to grab a few National Hare and Hound wins and is in contention for the championship going into the final round on October 25th with Nick Burson at the helm.

Nick Burson currently sits second overall in the NHHA Series points.

"We are elated to have the Purvines team back for next season," says Beta USA Marketing Manager, Tim Pilg. "It has been a pleasure working with the team and we look forward to growing their program. The team is in a battle for the Hare and Hound Championship with Nick Burson leading the way. Ron and his crew are a professional great team to work with. They are in a good position to win a couple championships in 2015 as well."

Leading the Purvines effort is team owner, Ron Purvines. Purvines comments on their 2015 deal with Beta saying, "I am happy to be re-signing with Beta USA for the 2015 season. When Tim Pilg and I got together in late 2012, he believed in my vision of a professional off-road race team. To be in our third year with Beta shows me that they believe in our team, our program and our riders. We will be slightly downsizing the team for 2015 so we can better focus our efforts. Nick Burson and Axel Pearson are on-board for the 2015 NHHA series, West Coast Hare Scrambles and select other events. Jeremy Purvines and Curtis Bradley will be defending their multiple championships in MRAN and BITD. I have not ruled out a couple of support level rides, but that has not been finalized as yet. I look forward to an exciting season for our team, Beta USA and our long list of sponsors."

Axel Pearson finished on the podium the past two races.

Collin Woolsey is the team manager and mechanic for the Purvines Team. Woolsey comments, "It's unbelievable to be back on Beta. The bikes and the factory have been great for the last two years. Nick, Axel and the rest of the team have had the best results of their careers onboard the Beta RR's. Beta has made some changes and improvements to the bikes this year and I anticipate that the boys will spend a lot of time on the podium again next year. I can't thank Beta and all of our sponsors/partners enough, for the opportunities they have given our team for the last 2 years and we all look forward to continuing on in 2015."

Beta looks forward to the upcoming Hare and Hound round with Purvines Racing and hopes to clinch their first National Hare and Hound title.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.