Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

ANDERSON AND HUSQVARNA: WINNING COMBINATION IN SWEDEN’S SUPE

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

ANDERSON AND #HUSQVARNA: WINNING COMBINATION IN SWEDEN’S #SUPERCROSS

Jason Anderson, ROCKSTAR ENERGY HUSQVARNA FACTORY RACING’s recent signing made a winning debut ride on the Husqvarna FC 450 on Saturday at the 24MX Supercross in Stockholm. His victory in the Swedish capital was highly symbolic as it also represented the brand’s successful return to its spiritual homeland.

Even in early free practice Anderson said he liked the track and had a good feeling on his new factory bike. He then had a solid ride in the last of three pro-class heats, scrambling back to second after a crash in Lap 4. The US rider then advanced to the second semi and was able to convert his holeshot into a race win after grabbing the lead over Phil Nicoletti in lap four.

Anderson was then set to take on the competition in the final and quickly set the stage for success with another holeshot. He went on to accumulate an impressive lead and sealed the victory in front of 14,000 fans in Stockholm’s Tele2 Arena.

It was an important occasion for Husqvarna as well as being the debut ride for Anderson, who also took time to meet company officials in Sweden and visit the Husqvarna museum. “That was pretty cool,” Anderson said. “Then we cruised down here for a good night of racing. I managed to get the holeshot in the main and then I just tried to ride a mistake-free race. I was excited to be able to race the Husky here in Sweden and to get it done. I think we’re in a pretty good spot and I felt good all day.”
Results 24MX Supercross
Stockholm, Sweden
1, Jason Anderson, USA Husqvarna
2, Mike Alessi, USA, Suzuki
3, Phil Nicoletti, USA, Yamaha
4, Josh Hill, USA Kawasaki
5, Shane McElrath, USA KTM
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.