Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Moss and Bopping lead Team Motul Suzuki into supercross

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#Moss and Bopping lead Team #Motul #Suzuki into #supercross

Team Motul Suzuki has confirmed the line-up of defending champion Matt Moss alongside Lawson Bopping when the 2014 Australian Supercross Championship commences today at Bathurst Showgrounds in New South Wales.

Rounds one and two of the series will take place in Bathurst during the iconic V8 Supercars Bathurst 1000 weekend, hosted on Friday (round one) and Saturday (round two) evenings to commence the new supercross season.

Moss has been in phenomenal form again in 2014, recently clinching his second consecutive MX Nationals title and now looking to repeat in supercross on board the brand new 2015 Suzuki RM-Z450.

"I'm loving the 2015 Suzuki RM-Z450 and I just feel really comfortable riding supercross on the bike," Moss said. "After the MX Nationals we represented Australia in the Motocross of Nations and that was a great experience, so it's nice now to focus on supercross and go after another championship."

Bopping returns to the factory Team Motul Suzuki outfit for supercross following a number of glowing performances on the RM-Z450 in the United States earlier this year, excited to gain the opportunity to compete on the revamped 2015 model.

"It's really great to rejoin Team Motul Suzuki and I'm excited Jay Foreman has given me the opportunity to ride alongside Matt," Bopping commented. "It's good to be back on the Suzuki and I have had one all along at home this year, so it was a pretty straightforward transition for supercross.

"The 2015 model is such an awesome bike to ride and I'm really enjoying every lap I do on it. The bike is great, the team is obviously extremely good, so I am just excited to get racing. Hopefully I can deliver strong results during the season."

Team Motul Suzuki manager Jay Foreman said the combination of Moss and Bopping is a formidable one that will be a force when the gates drop later on this evening and throughout the five-round season.

"We're all really happy with the 2015 Suzuki RM-Z450 and it's certainly an improved package," Foreman explained. "The motors are strong, the chassis are handling great and it's all working well as a combination with the riders. Both guys look really solid, so we are excited to start the season this weekend."
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.