Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

OFFICIAL HUSQVARNA SUPPORT FOR RICCI RACING

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

OFFICIAL @HUSQVARNA SUPPORT FOR #RICCI #RACING

Husqvarna Motorcycles is pleased to announce that Ricci Racing – the experienced Italian motocross team – will receive official Husqvarna support for the 2015 MXGP season. This exciting new cooperation strengthens Husqvarna's international presence while giving Ricci Racing full access to direct, factory support and material.

Supported by Husqvarna Motorcycles and Husqvarna’s Italian subsidiary, Ricci Racing will field four riders in three championships in 2015. Experienced Portuguese racer Rui Goncalves will race aboard an FC 450 in the premier MXGP class, while Swiss rider Christopher Valente and Bulgaria’s Michael Ivanov will compete in MX2 aboard Husqvarna’s FC 250. Representing the team in the 125cc EMX series on a TC 125 will be Italian Filippo Zonta.

About Ricci Racing: Ricci Racing is based in Modena, Italy and run and managed by Ilario Ricci. Started 18 years ago, today Ricci Racing is active in the MXGP, EMX and the Italian MX series and has five permanent staff members.

Ilario Ricci (Ricci Racing Team Manager): “I am very pleased to have reached this agreement with Husqvarna Motorcycles. I hope it is the start of a long and rewarding journey. I will put all my effort and experience into this new cooperation in the hope of returning to the top of the World Championship, as well as the 125cc European Championship. I am extremely excited about starting the new season. Rui Goncalves, who has very high levels of experience, will race for us in MXGP. I believe he has the potential to deliver some very strong results next year. Cristopher Valente will race for us in MX2 – he is a young Swiss racer whom I've worked with before. We will focus on a good pre-season preparation and then I hope he will gradually make big improvements. It will also be great to be racing in the 125cc EMX series with young Italian Filippo Zonta. He is a real emerging talent that I believe will reach the top of the podium.”

Robert Jonas (Husqvarna Head of Motorsport): “It is a pleasure for Husqvarna Motorcycles to give official factory support to Ricci Racing – a team with proven experience and professionalism within the MXGP paddock. Their passion to deliver the best results possible will, I’m sure, lead them to great results in 2015. With riders in three classes it will be exciting to follow their performances alongside Husqvarna’s factory teams. It is also a pleasure to see the growth of Husqvarna’s official presence in the GP paddock. Together we are all looking forward to the start of the 2015 motocross season.”
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.